Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weaves and Bleach

This is going to be a post about my hairspirations. I absolutely love my hair. It is all white blonde and perfect. The blonde look is an American classic, great movie stars throughout time were blonde. From Marilyn Monroe to Kristen Bell, Allison Harvard to Farrah Fawcett, Morgan Fairchild, Ali Larter, Reese Witherspoon, RuPaul, Beyonce, etc. I could literally go on and on. Yes, all of these people are women (with one drag queen). Well my style and hair are not exactly butch so deal with it. Let me show you some of my hairspirations, or people who were.

My first inspiration was the amazing Agyness Deyn. Take a look at this beauty.
Perfect

Gorgeous
This super model made it big for her slightly androgynous feel, which is something I LOVE. Androgyny is always fierce. I loved her hair because it was short but still boyish. Well on her, on me it is super girly. Which I love. Then she went brunette, bald, and currently has a cute cute but isnt blonde (or might be again now, idk. She looks best platinum imo).

My next was the Swedish singer Robyn. I love her music, she is easily in my top 5 singers/bands of all time, up there with Gaga and Nightwish. Her hair until late was AMAZING too.

Flawfree
Terrific
Not only does  her electro dance music KILL but her hair did too! I ended making my hair transition to her because I seriously wanted some long amazing bangs. Which I have now. Love my bangs, even when she lost the long bang it still worked. She looks edgy and cutting edge, which is perfect for someone in the music biz. I mean then she made her hair look like this recently and I seriously stopped loving her hair (not her though, just her hair)
Vomit
This hair post brought to you by my complete need for a damn haircut. It is too long. Ttys <3

BTW check out Septembers hair in this video? Current hairspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment