Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shit got real

So tonight I had a shitty day. It was raining, worked 16+ hours at work, and did I mention either of the previous two things?? Yeah. So I came home was hanging with my beautiful roommate and we decide to order a pizza. We call Boston Pizza Express and order a pizza. Than it is delivered and shit gets real. Yeah I don't care about how the pizza tasted, when our pizza was delivered my roommate went down to get it from the delivery guy. This man than proceeded to grope her, try to put his arms around her many times, and actually kissed her. She in no way consented to this. He just thought this way ok. To sexually assault a customer. This is disgusting and should not be tolerated or allowed. Yeah I know very few people read my blog but don't order from this place as long as Nico (or fucker of a delivery man) is employed.

1 comment:

  1. holy shit. did you guys call the police? or at the very least this dudes boss? better people have lost their jobs for far less serious offenses... I mean, your roommate could sue the entire company over what this guy did and walk away as the new owner... but even more important than getting anything OUT of the situation, THIS IS SO WRONG. morally AND in the eyes of the law. dude needs to be stopped. and from a similar experience (only mine was with my freakin TEACHER,) he's not gonna stop doing this to people until someone holds him accountable. hell... the asshat might not even stop then. sorry to rant- I guess this brought up some unpleasant memories. bring this dude to justice!! xo

    ReplyDelete