Monday, December 12, 2011

Virus and Whiskey

OMG sorry it has been like forever. On friday, also known as the busiest day of my life, my computer decided to get a virus and I had literally no time to fix it until today after work. I won't bore you with the details except check out me being fierce in a vest that made me cold.
My hair color looks amazing

Well I got to have a great time this weekend! I almost never get to go out on weekends as I always work in the mornings. Either way I went to this dive bar Sligo, which is rated one of the top dive bars in Boston, with my roommate Alana and our friends Ashley and Alex (so many A names omfg). It did not disappoint. Loved it. I was pounding back whiskey. It killed me the next day, I never drink whiskey. Only thing I texted that night was to my college roommate James and all it said was "santa claus is coming to town." Why did I text this? I have no idea. All I tweeted that night was "whiskey. meow." I was drunk. But I looked good. Let me show you.
Backdrop is Alex and Ashley's apartment
I am wearing my thrift store jeans, thigh high boots from Forever 21 (they have fake leather straps that wrap around the boot and tie in the front. They are amazing), a gold and grey boxey shirt that is also from forever, and my usual MAC makeup.
I need a haircut ugh
 Love the necklace. I also got it at Forever 21. I used to work there btw, so I have a lot of stuff from there. While I did not enjoy working there I do love the clothes. If you have time to look they have cheap cute clothes. Not my favorite store but good on a budget which I always am. I promise I will show me in cute things not from there too on here! Well yeah. I will have more soon! Sorry about the long break in between posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment