Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rhinestones and Embroidery

My first personal style post! So first of all I cannot figure out how to people worked myspace magic. What is myspace magic? It is when someone somehow manages to take pictures of their whole body in a mirror without covering their entire body with a flash or having everything come out so dark you can't see any of the cute shit I am wearing. I had to settle for grainy pictures from my webcam. Ugh.

Well so ew. Tonight is a work gathering for charity, raising money for St Judes Children's Hospital. Nothing bad to say about the organization... well other than the video they have you watch makes me cry every time. Seriously dying kids is not chic. Dress code is casual so I get to be fierce.
Told you about the shitty picture quality


I am rocking this gorgeous embroidered long sleeve from Free People. Check out the embroidery on the sleeves.

Bam
Boho chic at its best. I decided I kill with white nails I am continuing to slay with them tonight. My vest I got on clearance at Urban, and the jeans at a thrift store. I am also two of my staple pieces: my thigh high black boots from Forever and my rhinestone headband from Juicy. I did my usual makeup, foundation and bronzer from MAC, mascara from there and some other place (I wear two kinds of mascara, one for the upper eyelash, one for the bottom and to redo the top to make the lashes bigger), and my favorite lip gloss from Sephora (called Reflex Black Energy).
I swear I am like a raccoon when it comes to sparkles
I am looking fabulous. Don't even try to deny it. I'll get better at taking pictures of my outfits I swear.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the embroidered sleeves!

    xxAdrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely agree about the white nails. and the top from free people is amaze. love it. love you.

    ReplyDelete