Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cigarettes and Sequins

After some soul searching, a soda, and a cigarette I have decided I need an outlet to properly express my views on fashion. Seriously, working at a pottery barn is stifling my penchant for sequins and leather pants. Example, the other day I went to work and was dressed totally cute. I was wearing my khaki jeggings, thigh high black boots, a white button up, and a black vest. I dressed it down with my name tag (seriously that thing ruins every outfit). Randomly the DM shows and I need to wear an apron because I wasn't conservatively dressed. So I have to actively work towards making my wardrobe beiger. So here I am, starting a blog. I'll be uploading photos of me in cute outfits I wear, cute outfits other people wear, random things I see that I find chic, articles I find online that I die over, and now and then I will write small rants about my feelings about fashion related things (like my love for heels, disdain for flats, etc).

Ugh ok. Here is some shit about me. My name is Scott Michael Brazelton. 23 y/o who was born in small town Wisconsin, grew up in Arizona, and now lives in Boston. I like rhinestones and I hate sneakers. Why would you want to cover your feet in them? They make zero outfits cuter. Anyway. I feel little need to try and act classy. I drink 40s because they are cheap and taste awesome, like to get drunk and do stupid shit, and I see no reason to cover that up.

Also I would probably make a killer drag queen. I mean seriously. Look at this picture of me on Halloween this year.
I know right?
Whatever. Expect some decadence in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised to hear that you didn't have a blog before! Whenever I see you, you're always wearing something fabulous! I can't wait to see more outfits :)

    xxAdrian

    ReplyDelete