Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cephalopods and Hearts

A running theme to this blog is going to be about how broke I am. I have been broke always. My ass never has money. The headband I am wearing in the profile picture to the right set me back a weekends worth or food and booze. Literally. I gave up food for a few days. Totally worth it. I will constantly be enamored with things I cannot afford. Found at www.shanalogic.com I have found some things I am obsessed with right now. First about that sight, it is sugary and delicious. Somethings are super cutesy which I enjoy but wouldn't wear but than they have amazing things with octopus and things that get my inner goth kid going. For example, this incredible locket.
Couldn't you just die??
Ok it is a whopping $200 but look at it! It looks like a fucking heart! Being all silver it looks kind of dressy but I would wear this with every. In particular I want to rock this baby with a black blazer and black shirt, so it stands out. http://www.shanalogic.com/special-gifts/anatomical-heart-locket.html

Now another thing that should be known is I love octopus. Check out my dedication:
Octopus tat and stripper heels


So now that yall know that, check out this ring.
Check out the detail! Love
 While this bad bitch will set you back $200 as well (I swear most things on this site aren't that expensive) but I am in love. They are custom made to order! It also comes in silver but I think the black is much fiercer. Here is a link to the black one http://www.shanalogic.com/special-gifts/black-silver-tentacles-ring.html and the silver one http://www.shanalogic.com/silver-tentacles-ring-2800.html so yall can compare them too.

So if anyone is a super rich person or knows one who would be willing to help a bitch out by purchasing them fabulous things for nothing in return except gratitude you know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment